[geeks] LART! LART! LART! ($*%@ kids)

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 1 23:22:54 CDT 2001

On Sun, Sep 02, 2001 at 03:57:58AM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:
> I fully intend to terminate the life of anyone leaving my car with my
> stuff without my permission. Not a moment before though. I want clear
> evidence.

Personally, my car or anything that may be in it is not, personally, worth
going through the hassle that would result from shooting someone.  I might
hold them there with the gun while someone called the cops, but a $15K
Kia and maybe $50 worth of CDs or whatever junk computer I picked up that
week, aint worth the legal hassle and/or "I killed someone" on my conscience.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net