Informal Poll WAS RE: [geeks] Laid off blues

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 23 05:32:55 CDT 2001

But postscript doesn't support the concept of *time* does it?

I suppose, if you could generate cells for classic animations, and then
shoot them individually (i.e render the animation as 25 cells/second, drawn
and colored by a postscript printer, then do a direct transfer just like old
Walt did "back in the day".

Ken