[geeks] (Absolutely nothing to do with the speed of an IPC/SS/1...)

Amy geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 21 23:21:18 CDT 2001

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:

> I didn't - I agreed with a previous poster that X would run slowly, and Bill
> jumped up and DECLARED we are all SPOILED.
>
> He overreacted (IMHO), I tried to dismiss it with humor, and got called a
> dick.

to put it lightly, your *cough* humor *cough* was flatter than britney
before the operation. i hadnt read the thread til a moment ago, regardless,
two things became quite obvious upon reading it.

#1, it wasn't funny
#2, it was insulting

so. now i'm also in a bad mood from seeing this misinformed and
badly aimed shot across the bow crap in my inbox. i suggest we all shut
the fuck up and go eat some happiness pie during the 4 hours it would take
to install solaris (complete with x) on our ss1's or the 1/2 hour it
takes on our u60 (were we able to power it up).

--a