[geeks] Yeah, but...

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 22 07:18:18 CDT 2001

See below...

--- Amy <nospam at frenzy.com> wrote:
<snip>
> to put it lightly, your *cough* humor *cough* was
> flatter than britney
> before the operation. i hadnt read the thread til a
> moment ago, regardless,
> two things became quite obvious upon reading it.
>
> #1, it wasn't funny

Opinions vary, sorry if I offended.

> #2, it was insulting

But he did say:

"I still have dreams of a massive Sun Grid ENgine ss1
cluster tho. 8-)"
(See
http://www.sunhelp.org/pipermail/rescue/2001-May/015786.html)

And "(I once wanted to build a bookshelf out of
SS1/2s, but also have them be a functional
cluster...)"

(See
http://www.sunhelp.org/pipermail/rescue/2001-April/014377.html)

If I missed any other uses Bill mentioned for SS/1s, I
apologize, but my memory cache can only store the last
six months of rescue maillist postings...

Ken
(PS, obviously, the rescue maillist search function
works great!)

=====
Ken
n2vip at yahoo.com