[geeks] wearable computers for Linux / FreeBSD?

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 21 08:58:39 CDT 2001

On Sun, Oct 21, 2001 at 10:05:12AM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
> check the slashdot archives for "wearable computer" (or similar) - they
> would have the most useful leads I suspect...

s/useful/voluminous/

Quality, as opposed to quantity, may be found at <http://wearables.blu.org>.
You should subscribe to the wear-hard list as well.

My own wearable project is stalled for lack of funds at the moment, and so
I'm using my HMD on one of my servers where I don't have room for a monitor
or a serial terminal :-)

  This is nice.  Any idea what body-part it is?