[geeks] gun collectors?

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 19 14:35:40 CDT 2001

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 03:26:01PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> There are some very cool things on the C&R list:
> http://www.atf.treas.gov/firearms/curios/index.htm

All Original military bolt action and semiautomatic rifles mfd.
 between 1899 and 1946.

All properly marked and identified semiautomatic pistols and revolvers
 used by, or mfd. for, any military organization prior to 1946.

All shotguns, properly marked and identified as mfd. for any military
 organization prior to 1946 and in their original military configuration only.

Neato.

Personally, I"d say most of these arent going to be fired, just collected.
>From looking at things, they're a lot cheaper to collect than computers. 8-)

Plus, I can store them nicely in the garage, out of Amy's way.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net