[geeks] gun collectors?

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 19 14:26:01 CDT 2001

> Anybody here a gun collector, and/or have a FFL?
>
> I'm considering getting a "Curios and Relics" FFL, and
> collecting old guns.  Its cheaper than computers. 8-)
>
> Bill

Bill - go for it!!

I personally have a C&R FFL - which lets you recieve and ship guns on the
ATF C&R list - very handy.  Otherwise you have to pay your local gun shop to
recieve the items for you ($20 a whack usually).

There are some very cool things on the C&R list:
http://www.atf.treas.gov/firearms/curios/index.htm

Better get your licenses now, before the lib'rals start trying to crack down
:)
(Hold your flames, that's a joke people....)

Kurt