[geeks] Am I insane? (wait, don't answer *yet*)

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 13 12:39:39 CDT 2001

On Sat, 13 Oct 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:

> I just spent about an hour sorting all my case screws and drive screws from
> various PC hardware into a compartmented storage box (about 8"x12") - I
> really didn't think the old storage system (two zip-lock baggies, one in the
> den, one in the basement was so bad... (but a few *years* ago I promised
> myself I would organize my screws and bolts..)

Poor ken, always chasing after his loose screws... :-)

> Anyone else do this?

Used to, when i had a huge # of Sun-2's.  Zillions of little black
screws...  Now I don't have many, as most of my hardware uses very few.
What I really need to do is clean up the "random sun parts", like
brackets, port covers, and the like.

> BTW, my den *and* basements look like a datacenter exploded in them, so I
> really could have benefitted from spending that hour in one of them cleaning
> up...

I need to post a picture of the "closet of mystery" now that is has been
cleaned up. :-)

-P