[geeks] Am I insane? (wait, don't answer *yet*)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 13 12:34:14 CDT 2001

I just spent about an hour sorting all my case screws and drive screws from
various PC hardware into a compartmented storage box (about 8"x12") - I
really didn't think the old storage system (two zip-lock baggies, one in the
den, one in the basement was so bad... (but a few *years* ago I promised
myself I would organize my screws and bolts..)

Anyone else do this?

BTW, my den *and* basements look like a datacenter exploded in them, so I
really could have benefitted from spending that hour in one of them cleaning
up...

Ken