[geeks] Am I insane? (wait, don't answer *yet*)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 13 13:11:23 CDT 2001

Quick, before the UPS/FedEx guys conspire against your "new closet order"!

It is their fault, right?!

Ken

(I really should take some before shots of my Den/Basement - it is quite
bad... I don't think I've raised the blinds on the windows in my Den in
nearly 4 years... And no, I have not been "adjusting my monitor" - the
windows face west, and the monitors back up to the windows... Honest! ;^)