[geeks] Re: [rescue] The war begins....

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 8 02:13:08 CDT 2001

On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 06:59:56PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> You're welcome?  Taken in context, you'll understand the partial insult.  I
> hate war as much as the next father of two, but I can't stand people who
> *won't* act.  That is my definition of a pacifist.  When an atrocoty is
> commited, retailiation in kind is generally the only solution.

I'll be sure to tell my MP that the only possible response to the next IRA
attack is to blow shit up.  That would, of course, fly in the face of the
great success that has been had from talking to people and negotiating to
address their concerns.

   Educating this luser would be something to frustrate even the
   unflappable Yoda and make him jam a lightsaber up his arse
   while screaming "praise evil, the Dark Side is your friend!".
                              -- Derek Balling, in the Monastery