[geeks] Linc is cool

Brian Hechinger geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu May 17 08:51:01 CDT 2001

> Well, it all *feels* like my problem (I've been in the office 30 of the last
> 36 hours)...
> Ken
> (I can relate.)

Been There, Done That, Quit To Become A Contractor Elsewhere. (BTDTQTBACE)

now, i am not even supposed to pay attention to my pager after 4pm and i LIKE
IT THAT WAY.  not allowed to work off hours.  god, life is good.

-brian

ps: so why do i have a pager you ask? beats me, they gave it to me though. it
does email, so i use it to talk to my friends when i'm too lazy to leave the
living room and tromp up the stairs to my office. :)