[geeks] Re: Ken's annoyingly long subject which i refuse to cut and paste yet again so i will replace it with my equally annoying super long subject. Ok, maybe not long enough yet? if you used an 80 column wide fixed font mail reader i would do this in bricktex

Brian Hechinger geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu May 17 08:53:24 CDT 2001

> All I was really getting at was that I did think about how I send emails,
> and I leave linebreaks up to the client.

this makes sense to me now that i have embraced mutt as my mail client.  elm
was just too plain stupid for my life to be non-annoying as related to people
like you, but since mutt is far more intelligent that elm, and now that i know
how to turn off the + marks, life isn't so bad.

now, how to get mutt to chop up the lines before it hands it to vi.  maybe it's
time to dig into the source and make it do that.

-brian