[geeks] This bogles my mind

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 14:22:59 CDT 2001

On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 02:51:33PM -0400, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:
> I've spend an amount of time with people on drugs.  Enough to know that it
> isn't cool, despite what they try and say.  Same goes for
> drunkeness.  Although, sometimes escaping things by being wasted might
> have a bit of appeal...

Doom, Quake, Half-Life, and a good drink (amy mixes em - half coke,
half jim beam!) helps releive really stressful days every now and then.

Nothing's wrong with alcohol, in moderation - or even getting plastered
every now and then.. but continually fucked up drunk is bad.

I also *never* drink if there's a chance I might have to drive somewhere;
I prefer to do it in the safety of my own home.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net