[geeks] This bogles my mind

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 13:51:33 CDT 2001

I'll tell you, people think they are taking speed to be able to better
study, but it just makes the stupid.  Now they are activily working
against getting good grades.  Actually, the other two drugs make people
stupid too.

I've spend an amount of time with people on drugs.  Enough to know that it
isn't cool, despite what they try and say.  Same goes for
drunkeness.  Although, sometimes escaping things by being wasted might
have a bit of appeal...

--
Joshua Boyd