[geeks] life

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 27 17:35:01 CDT 2001

jduksta at genuity.com writes:

>ok, this just begs the question... what did you do last night that
>has you so tired today, eh?

>For the record, I completely agree. I have all sorts of a life.
>Air (french band, did the soundtrack to the Virgin Suicides) played
>here sunday night, great show. Would highly recommend it to anyone
>if they come to a venue near you.

I went to an amazing show last night, was tired all day today at
work. Oh well, life's rough. Aside from the headlining band
(The Locust) being absolutely incredible, the show had one of the
most intense mosh pits I've been in that didn't involve getting
punched. There's a certain style of moshing that involes a lot of
people getting hit, which isn't fun. This one was fun, and only
resulted in slight bruising. :-)

-- david fischer -- dave at cca.org -- www.cca.org -- Cthulhu told me to. --