[geeks] life

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 27 19:02:46 CDT 2001

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001 dave at cca.org wrote:
> (The Locust) being absolutely incredible, the show had one of the
> most intense mosh pits I've been in that didn't involve getting
> punched. There's a certain style of moshing that involes a lot of
> people getting hit, which isn't fun. This one was fun, and only
> resulted in slight bruising. :-)

You should try attending one in the Deep South. Half the crowd understands
that they are at a rock concert and This Stuff Happens Normally; the other
half thinks they are in a fight or something and attack those around them.
It's brutal, for no good reason. I've got a friend down here from Philly;
he said that these are the most violent pits he's ever seen.

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |