[geeks] This makes me sick

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 18 11:28:22 CDT 2001

I have a friend (through my wife) who graduated from a mediocre little school in the outskirts of the NJ  Pine Barrens (sand/pine trees/amd rusted pick-ups litter the landscape - this is where the Sopranos go to get rid of their bodies (hee-hee)...). Any way, when she was about to graduate with her "teaching degree" she sent out her resume looking for a teaching position.

50 of them.

One to each of the state Boards of Education.

No one told her that Boards of Ed. didn't hire teachers, School Districts hire teachers.

Darwinism in action.

She later went to Alaska to find a husband, came back to NJ unsuccessful.

(Note for Dave McGuire: D.E.S. once dated her for a while, before he left NJ!)

Ken