[rescue] Re: [geeks] THIS. MAKES. ME. SICK.

James Fogg geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 14 15:15:57 CDT 2001

You're right, location - location - location.
Oddly, the other Network Engineer here would fit the bill and recently moved
here from Atlanta because this was his best deal.

Having had a job exactly like you describe (except Cisco, not sun), I think you
also need sales skills, excellent writing skills and deep experience.

The money isn't far off the mark though. If it were New York, Boston or
anything in California I would say you are trolling the bottom.

You *could* move the business to New Hampshire! You will find all the people you
need (maybe me too, if this dot-com thing doesn't get better). Many people in my
office moved to NH for the opportunity. Why wouldn't people move to Atlanta?
OK.. I would never move to Atlanta, but I'm sure someone would.

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, THOU SPAKE:
> I'm surprised by this.  (Though, perhaps it's "location, location,
> location"......I'm in Atlanta which I like, but perhaps it's
> not conductive to others)
	 James D. Fogg, Network Engineer
	Vicinity Corporation - Lebanon, NH

     DESK (603) 442-1751 - CELL (603) 252-1864
     PAGER (802) 742-0280 - HOME (603) 526-7729
            EMAIL jfogg at vicinity.com

If you can read this e-mail, Thank a Network Engineer!