[geeks] Re: Ham license question...

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 7 08:14:33 CDT 2001

Ahh, finally some thing I do know.  Splines.  They are fun.  My personal
definition of a spline curve is any curve that seems to simulate a spline
on the screen.  Probably upsets some people, but darn it, metal splines
were that difficult to categorize, why should computer splines be harder?

BTW, in case anyone cares, Bezier curves are far simpler to code that most
tutorials make it seem.  Heck, they are even pretty easy to graph on a
TI-85.

--
Joshua Boyd