[geeks] Re: Ham license question...

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 6 19:38:17 CDT 2001

jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu writes:

>Don't your friends read your web page?  Well, I guess reading it doesn't
>mean that they've actually seen you play.

a. Mostly not. Barbarians.

b. My "band" has practiced once, and performed once. We're supposed to
	go record in the studio once, release a 7", and break up. But I've
	been putting off the studio session since january now, because...
	I basicly don't *like* playing guitar.

>Anyway, maybe it's time to introduce the slide guitar to "avant-garde
>spazzo-jazz".  Or, to be really avant-garde, use a dead 9v battery instead
>of a bottle neck.  (true, I have no idea what avant-garde means).

I think "avant-garde" is the musician's equivalent of the geek's "spline":
most people who use the term don't have a *clue* as to the technical
meaning of the term. (I sure as hell don't! Ha ha.)

-- david fischer -- dave at cca.org -- www.cca.org -- Cthulhu told me to. --