[geeks] Re: Ham license question...

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 6 18:45:21 CDT 2001

Don't your friends read your web page?  Well, I guess reading it doesn't
mean that they've actually seen you play.

Anyway, maybe it's time to introduce the slide guitar to "avant-garde
spazzo-jazz".  Or, to be really avant-garde, use a dead 9v battery instead
of a bottle neck.  (true, I have no idea what avant-garde means).

--
Joshua Boyd