[geeks] Re: Ham license question...

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 6 17:26:04 CDT 2001

jduksta at genuity.com writes:

>And my latest hobby (expanding my horizons here) is learning
>how to play guitar. It's been a month now and I've almost got
>2 songs down and the fingertip callouses are coming along nicely.

I was at a friend's birthday party last night, and they managed to
get me to pick up a guitar and jam a bit.

I used to play obsessively, but have generally avoided it for the
past four years or so. I performed in public once last year. My friend
had never seen me play, and has been harassing me to join his band
for ages.

My finger is still bleeding. Urg.

-- david fischer -- dave at cca.org -- www.cca.org -- Cthulhu told me to. --