[geeks] Clerks and Cars

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 16:56:08 CDT 2001

> >I'd agree with the 4-door comment.  I used to laugh at them too - until I
> >got totally embarressed by a 4-door Cutlas.  2 doors, 4 doors, it's
engine
> >that matters :)
>
> Firstly, I didn't think there were any four door cutlasses. I could swear
> that the four door model was always the 88

<Cool cars snipped>

I can say with some authority that a 4 door Cutlass existed - I owned one.
However, mine was nowhere near hotrod - it had a V6 of unkown displacement
(never cared enough to find out or wrench on it).  It was an '83 (I think)
Cutlass Supreme.  I shared it with my sister during college, and after I
destroyed (or rather, had destroyed for me) my second VW Rabbit.  It was an
exeedingly comfortable car - nearly as comfy as my Taurus.

Kurt