[geeks] SGI info

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 11 00:05:49 CDT 2001

I picked up three indys with mointor + keyboard + mouse, 64meg, 2gig for a
total cost of 600$, two r5k 180mhz, one r4k 133mhz SC.  If you can't get a
mostly full indy (not from a dealer, dealers always charge more) for 300
I'd be amazed.  I2s are heading towards 200 fro a low end config last I
looked...
	Nick