[geeks] SGI info

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 11 00:40:59 CDT 2001

$600 for the lot would obviously be too much for the lot.  I'm not sure
that the lot would even be worth $100.   But still, they would be fun
machines to play with.  The Powerseries have decent 3D performance, even
compared to an indy or lowend indigo2.  The CPU isn't so great, but that's
what networks are for.

--
Joshua Boyd