[SunHELP] How do you interpret this?

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 07:27:14 CST 2012

Which quote--he was quoted twice in the article?

The first quote is found in a document to investors meaning, "I know we're
losing money but it's going to turn around next year."  Good, old Larry is
Covering His Ass (CYA).  Whether he really believes this is anyone's guess.

If you study/read business theory, you may be aware of the "Sociopath"
business model.  Ricky Gervais' "The Office" (both UK and US) is an example
of this model  A good description of this model is found at the following
web page.  (Enjoy!)

(
http://www.ribbonfarm.com/2009/10/07/the-gervais-principle-or-the-office-according-to-the-office/).

If you google the name "Oracle", you will find many definitions.  According
to one Oracle employee, O R A C L E is actually an acronym. The meaning is
"One Rich A** Called Larry Ellison"