[SunHELP] [50% solved, but need help ; -)]Sol10 - fsck problem / on SunSparc-AXMP

Michael Karl mk at lexcom-net.de
Mon Mar 30 06:36:19 CDT 2009

Hello,

sorry, I made a mistake ;-(

There was a mirror on root ... yesterday I metadetached the mirror (I'm
thinking, that's my mistake) ...  and then the reboot starts from the
metadetached mirror by default from openbootprom ... I don't remember,
who had done this openbootprom-envmany years ago.

I corrected this circumstance and now the machine is starting well.

But now my question:
This Sun is more then 8 years old (4x 360Mhz UltraII, 2GB RAM). The
Solaris 10 has no atctual recommended patch-cluster.
What is the best und easiest way to install the patch-cluster on the
first disk and have the option of the now working Solaris 10 on the
second metadetached mirror-disk?

Regards Michael