[SunHELP] Sol10 - fsck problem / on SunSparc-AXMP

Michael Karl mk at lexcom-net.de
Mon Mar 30 03:35:04 CDT 2009

Hello,

some days ago I saw some memeory-errors (on module u0701) on my
SunSparc-AXmp (last recommended patch-cluster two years ago)

Yesterday I replaced this module.

After reboot there are two free inodes in / and I should run fsck -o f
/dev/md/rdsk/d0. I done this, the superblock was fixed, but after reboot
I got the same error. I could see via google, that some people had the
same problem ... but I found no solution.

Is the option "fsck -o f" correct?

What's the best solution to solve this issue ?

Thank in advance

Michael