[SunHELP] XVR-100 and Dell CRT monitor

Connolly, Michael - EC Newton Michael.Connolly at itt.com
Fri Jul 28 15:04:14 CDT 2006

I have built a 280R with Solaris 9 9/05 patched up to the most recent
recommended. We have an XVR-100 graphics card installed with the proper pkgs
and latest patches also. We have hooked up a Dell 19" M993s CRT monitor.

Using fbconfig I managed to get the console working just fine on the monitor
BUT when I try to start dtlogin the box panics and reboots back to the
console.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Michael J. Connolly
Worldwide PLM/PDM Manager
ITT Electronic Components
617-969-3700 x8302
************************************
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended
solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have
received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any
or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do
not
necessarily represent those of ITT, Inc. The recipient should check
this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.