[SunHELP] Xsun without mouse and keyboard?

Valeriy Yankin sosiski at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 11:57:29 CDT 2005

Dear subscribers,

I am a Solaris newbie, and I have a question on my recently Solaris 9
12/02 x86. How do I run the graphics without a mouse and keyboard? I
mean how to start Xsun if I have no peripherals? It is necessary
because in the corner there my server resides there is no room for a
keyboard, and as for the mouse, I don't have a spare one. I plan to
display CDE on a Windows PC with Exceed.

I appreciate any help or a link to a relevant piece of information.

Thank you.