[SunHELP] solaris10: dumb question...

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Dec 6 13:40:10 CST 2005

" From: "William Enestvedt" <William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu>
"
" Andrew clarified,
" > >
" > > You have a script patch your servers on Friday nights at
" > > 11:00? What stones you have! I wouldn't dare do that
" > > unattended. :7)
" >
" > don't be silly!  i only cron the patchreport.
" >
"    I kind of expected that -- I was only tweaking you!

i knew that.	;^>

"    Maybe I'll try again, using it only as a _reporting_ tool to let me
" know when I need to log in and apply the patches. (Which is what you do,
" right?)

by george, he's got it!

let me know if you want my cron wrapper or patch-fetching scripts.