[SunHELP] E450 for sale in Orange County, CA...

Wyatt Draggoo wyatt at draggoo.com
Sat Oct 9 18:04:18 CDT 2004

I don't have the time to do anything with it, so someone should use
it...

4x400 Mhz
1GB RAM
Hardware RAID option
10x9GB drives

There was some cosmetic damage when I got it, no bezel around the CD
area, and the door doesn't stay closed/lock.

I'm trying to get $3000 for it, which is less than half of what I got
it for (I think there's a lot of that going around...), but will accept
offers.

I'm not a business or anything, and have no idea how I would ship it
anywhere else, but if you're somewhere else and want it, feel free to
make arrangements. :)

Thanks,
Wyatt