[SunHELP] Bind 9.2.3

Lara Matthews lara.matthews at accesscomputing.co.uk
Tue May 25 09:56:21 CDT 2004

Hi Bret

Bret Adams wrote:

> Lara:
>
> One site I use for DNS checks is www.dnsstuff.com  It has a related site
> www.dnsreport.com.  I checked your site and your Name service is showing as
> down.
>
> DNS Report for accesscomputing.co.uk
> Generated by www.DNSreport.com at 14:35:46 GMT on 25 May 2004.
>
> [ERROR: Timed out getting NS data from parent server]
>

> Legend:
> 7       Rows with a FAIL indicate a problem that in most cases really
> should be fixed.
> 7       Rows with a WARN indicate a possible minor problem, which often is
> not worth pursuing.

I am not working on my live dns server. I am working on a test box as we
are moving IP addresses and offices in a couple of weeks.

You may not get any response from the live system as there is a firewall
in the way and I am not sure if this is causing the issue.

I believe DNS is still working for the current accesscomputing name as I
can still get email from you and see my web server.

Kind regards

Lara

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]