[SunHELP] Sun Cluster questions

Tige D. Chastain tdchastain at insightbb.com
Tue May 18 01:06:56 CDT 2004

My suggestion is to call Sun.  If you don't have a Sun contract, then
that will be difficult/expensive for you to do.  I would suggest booting
with boot -x, touch reconfigure, and then init 6.  This will rebuild all
your dev links while the box comes as a cluster node.

Your situation gives me nightmares though.  I worry something like this
will happen to me every time I patch our cluster.

Tige