[SunHELP] Solaris 8/L25 howto?

Akira Orita a-orita at hitachijoho.com
Thu May 6 22:27:11 CDT 2004

Hello, ert
How about installing a following package and a following patch?

SUNWqus   - QLogic Ultra3 Scsi, (Root)
SUNWqusu  - QLogic Ultra3 Scsi, (Usr)
SUNWqusux - QLogic Ultra3 Scsi, (Usr) (64-bit)
SUNWqusx  - QLogic Ultra3 Scsi, (Root) (64-bit)
112697-02 - QLogic Ultra3 Scsi Patch

Akira Orita <a-orita at hitachijoho.com>