[SunHELP] SUNWski and OpenSSH/SSL

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Mon Mar 22 18:28:17 CST 2004

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 04:21:11PM -0500, Sandwich Maker wrote:
> "From: "William Enestvedt" <William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu>
> "
> "Has anyone used the SUNWski package (which creates randomness for
> "Solaris 2.6 systems) with current OpenSSL and/or OpenSSH? Or should I
> "just continue using PRNGD?
>
> first i've heard of SUNWski - where does one get it?

I've used SUNWski.  It's a bit of a pain to get set up, IME, but once
installed, and once you can persuade OpenSSL to use it, it works.  I
found I had a bit of difficulty getting it to fire up the first time,
but after that it was fine.

 :  alaric at caerllewys.net|phil-stracchino at earthlink.net|phil at novylen.net  :