[SunHELP] Disk Suite

Alex Flores aflores at ats-islands.com
Thu Mar 18 10:34:40 CST 2004

Hello All,

I am needing some help with Disk Suite.

I have an e450 running Solaris 9.  I have two discs that I want to mirror
using disk suite.  I don't have the first clue on where to start.  I've
tried to understand the manual from sun documentation but it's just way too
overwhelming with information and terms I have no idea what they mean.

If someone could help me out I'd really appreciate it.  I will be needing
some true hand holding with this though as I am not very familiar with
Mirroring/RAID 1/Disk Suite.

I understand if no one replies to this and I understand that every system
is different so mine will also need special assistance.

Perhaps someone could point me to a website that has a good How-To?

Thanks in advance,
Alex

Alex Flores
Manager, Information Technology
ATS Tours & Islands in the Sun
2381 Rosecrans Ave., Suite 325
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone:  (310) 643-0044 Ext. 353
Fax:  (310) 643-0032

CAUTION - The information in this email is confidential and is intended
only for the use of the above named recipient.   In certain cases it is
also legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please advise
immediately by return email.  Any views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of ATS
Tours & Islands In The Sun.