[SunHELP] clustered 280: high percentage of usr cpu time

Tige D. Chastain tdchastain at insightbb.com
Tue Mar 16 23:39:50 CST 2004

Michael,

You could always attach a truss process to what you think is eating CPU
and see what it is doing.  What does top show you?  What processes are
getting CPU time the most?

I administrate two V880s that are clustered and they didn't have the
same issue you are seeing.  That said, I was not running the
Availability Suite that you reference.

Tige