[SunHELP] SS10 - need help with SCSI

Valery Yankin reconnect at yandex.ru
Mon Aug 2 01:50:20 CDT 2004

Thanks, Andre! I found an SS10 parts breakdown page
(http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/SS10/4mSYSTEM_Sstation_10.html).
The HDD type was stated there, it was a Seagate ST11200N, SCSI-2.

There is an IBM SCSI-3 50-pin HDD (IBM DCAS-34300) available at a local
store. Will it work with SS10?

>Also check out the web for more SS10 info. Keywords: Solaris 2 FAQ -
>Plenty of content on SS10.  As to a monitor, if you can track down a
>variable frequency one (like a NEC MultiSync) and I assume you have a
>13W3-vga adapter then you can utilize the onboard video.

Uh... The monitor LED does not even change from yellow to green. I still
think I will have to use the console.