[SunHELP] SS10 - need help with SCSI

Andre Blanchard andre at synchronicity.com
Sun Aug 1 20:17:35 CDT 2004

Not sure where this is going but JIC:

http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/SS10/SS10.html
http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/SS10/4mSYSTEM_Sstation_10.h
tml

As to drives avoid any differential drives (The latest are LVD drives,
and the earlier are HVD: H = High and L=Low).

Also check out the web for more SS10 info. Keywords: Solaris 2 FAQ -
Plenty of content on SS10.  As to a monitor, if you can track down a
variable frequency one (like a NEC MultiSync) and I assume you have a
13W3-vga adapter then you can utilize the onboard video.

Good Luck