[SunHELP] Fail to boot up

Bret Adams bret at fabrikant.com
Wed Apr 21 15:22:59 CDT 2004

You can boot off the CD to then mount the boot partition and see what is
wrong.  Looks like it is finding the boot image but something in the bootup
sequence is failing.  Might want to fsck the boot partition to fix the data
but that requires booting off the CD.

At ok prompt, issue boot cd command with the Solaris software 1 of 2 in the
tray.

Good luck.

Bret