[SunHELP] Quad ethernetcard

Patrick Marquetecken patrick.marquetecken at pandora.be
Tue Jun 24 11:38:15 CDT 2003

Hi,

I just got sparc4 with 64mb ram. The idee is to use it at home as server, for collecting mail, proxy, firewall, file serving and so on. The machine has a quad ethernet card, is it possible to connect my home users directly to the quad ethernet card and le0 to the internet?
If so how do i configure it, i think i have to setup some kind of routing but have no idee where to start, normaly i always connect from a port to a hub.

Thanks in advance

Patrick

--
 "Please, Spock, do me a favor don't say it's 'fascinating'." -- Dr. McCoy
 "No... but it is... interesting..." -- Spock

 PGP Key: http://users.pandora.be/rivendell/marquetp.gpg
 Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
 ICQ# 316932703
 Registered Linux User #44550
 http://counter.li.org

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]