[SunHELP] RE: Remedy license tool

George Munk MUNKG at iomega.com
Fri Jun 13 10:42:27 CDT 2003

If I'm reading the error message correctly, it appears the application
is finding an invalid character, a double quote ("), in a font
specification. The app-defaults files I have seen from a Remedy
installation are Aruser and NTSystem. I suggest you look for these files
and look at the font specifications.

Good luck,
George Munk