[SunHELP] HI GURUS,

Slawa Grzymala-Busse SlawaG at aging.state.ks.us
Tue Jun 10 14:30:12 CDT 2003

HI GURUS,
I have installed the PCI board X2632A for E3500 server.
 During booting process I got the following message:
NOTICE: failed dual pci board in slot 5.
When system is up the board's  yellow  LED lits continuously (not flashing),
the green  LEDs are not lit.  On the front left green LED is on, middle
(yellow) is on, the right green is flashing
The server has the 2.6 Solaris OS and OpenBoot Prom Version 3.2.19.
I installed the board in each of three free slots (5,6,7) consecutively with
the same unsuccessful result. This is the second board.  We have assumed that
the first one was broken.
How to get this board to be seen by system?
Any help will be appreciated.

Slawa Grzymala-Busse
Kansas Department on Aging
Unix System Administrator