[SunHELP] New Mailing List (sorta): SALES

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 12:18:14 CDT 2003

Hi Bill/All

The main reason why I would like to have us listed on any Sun for sale list
is that you occaisionally see requests for UK suppliers of second user kit
and there are not that many in the UK who actually carry kit and know
(within reason) what they are are doing with it, hence giving the customer a
level of support as well as warranty.

What I would suggest is some sort of regular email which lists suppliers (by
country) who are worth contacting. It would be good to compile a list based
on endorsements much as Ebay does (we are up to 530+ and counting on Ebay
and it helps enormously with customer confidence).

Anyway just a thought and would be useful to me as we do purchase a fair
amount in the US/Europe and always looking for alternatives who have stock.

Anyone have a view on this?

Peter
Peter Stokes
Ashlyn Computer Services Ltd