[SunHELP] root disk transition from veritas to disksuite

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 28 15:21:00 CDT 2003

Well I dont know when it changed, but the 2gb swap size isn't an issue in
Solaris 8 anymore.  The disk label I sent out had 199 cylinders free at the
end
of the disk so I used that area instead.  I put two metadb's on the same
disk
and another on the second (mirror) disk the satify this 3 metadb
requirement.
Sure, "Ideally" we'd want these metadb's across three different disks which
incorporated three different controllers, but that isn't an option in this
scenerio =).   Thanks for you assistance Andrew.