[SunHELP] OK Prompt in Netra T1

Saily Cedre saily at etecsa.net
Mon Jul 21 12:48:44 CDT 2003

No, I did not work.
I use the command tip,  in the Sun Ultra Sparc I type tip hardwire and I get
to the lom> prompt if the Netra is off, if the Netra is on, I get to the
Solaris prompt.
Now I can not do that, because de Netra resets continuously , that4s why I
want to the get OK prompt to boot from the CD or to boot in single user
mode, or something like that.

Anyway, I appreciate your help.
Saily.