[SunHELP] OK Prompt in Netra T1

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 21 12:11:32 CDT 2003

Hello,

If you are using the "console portname" command to access the machine,
then hit Ctrl+[ and type "se". This should take you to the OK prompt.

Another way is to set "auto-boot?" to false. You can do this by typing:

  setenv auto-boot? false

...i think!

HTH,
Hobbs.

--
Richard Hobbs <hobbs at mongeese.co.uk>
http://mongeese.co.uk | http://unixforum.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers

Registered Linux User: 313906
Send all your jokes to jokes at fishsponge.co.uk !!