[SunHELP] Solaris 9 on sun4m?

Tige D. Chastain tdchastain at insightbb.com
Sat Jul 19 02:32:20 CDT 2003

David,

I just checked Sun's website and it looks like I was incorrect in
stating only the sun4u architecture is supported.  According to
the Hardware Platform Guide
(http://docs.sun.com/db/doc/816-1664-10/6m82lv9lf?a=view)
, Solaris 9 will run on the sun4m architecture, specifically
SPARCStation 4, 5, 10, 20, Classic, LX, and LX+.

My apologies for passing incorrect information to all.

Tige